- 2 Purple Roses
- 6 Red Roses
- 8 Peach Roses
- 4 Stems of Purple Spray Roses
- 2 Stems of White Oriental Lilies
- 3 Purple Matthiola
- 2 Stems of Blue Statice
- Leaves & Fillers – Limonium and Eucalyptus
- One Sided Arrangement Made Up in a Handle Basket
- In Ancient Greek mythology, Aphrodite, The Goddess of Love, is said to have created the rose which arose from her tears and the blood of her lover Adonis.
- Christians strongly associate the lily with Mother Mary as a symbol of her chastity and purity. Some Christians also believe that lilies emerged where drops of Christs blood fell as he hung on the cross.
- Flower Meaning – White Lilies: Modesty – Spirituality, Matthiola: Beauty – A happy life – Bonds of affection, Red Roses: Expression of love – Deep emotions, Purple Roses: Enchantment – Love at first sight, Peach Roses: Genuineness, Sincerity – Gratitude.